Let’s talk about one of the interesting emulators that decently considered as an alternative for BlueStacks. Please download and install Nox App Player to run the android applications on Windows or Mac.
As we can see, there is an immense demand for video-on-demand applications. But most of the apps are available in apk format. We should do some workaround to get the apps on our respective devices.
See, when we are talking about installing the apps on Computers. Emulators will come in the first place and play a crucial role in installing android apps.
Since I mention the word Emulators, Lemme just briefs you about that.
It’s a utility application that brings an android environment on Windows/Mac computer for free. With emulators, you can use your computer as an android device. BlueStacks, Nox App Player and Andyroid are examples of emulators.
Nox App Player & Features
By using Nox Emulator, you will be able to download and install the android applications and games on your computer.
I’d say Nox App Player is a perfect alternative for BlueStacks. The features of Nox App Player are as follows…..
The user interface is pretty much simple and every option is self-explanatory. Though you’re a new user, You can easily cope up with the app.
This application is can be used on several windows versions, it is fully compatible with Windows 10 as well. And also it is very much compatible with almost every app and game, starting from tiny applications to large games like PUBG Mobile.
Ultimate Gaming Experience:-
Nox is initially designed to bring out the best android gaming experience on the computer. It allows you to play high-end games with ease and configure games as you like.
You can run multiple games or apps simultaneously. It allows you to create different logins for different games.
Download and Install Nox App Player
- On your computer, open your preferred browser.
- I’ve Google Chrome as my browser. Enter the following link to download Nox App Player: https://www.bignox.com/
- Download the latest version and save the file on your local disc. The speed of the downloading will depends on how fast your internet connection is.
- After that, you’ll get a set up file. Click on the file to install the Nox App Player.
- Wait for some time.
- Now launch the Nox Player and enjoy a new kinda emulator.
Install Cinema HD using Nox Player on Windows and Mac
The below steps and screenshots were taken from a Windows laptop where I don’t have a Mac device to make a separate guide. So same steps are to be followed for both Windows and Mac devices.
- Open the Nox App Player.
- By default, you’ll see a browser on the home page.
- Open the browser and enter https://cinemahdupdates.com/.
- Download the Cinema HD app and install it with the subsequent steps.
- Once the installation completes, you will see the Cinema HD icon on the home page.
The OS should be Windows 7 or above and dual-core processor and you should maintain at least 2GB of RAM and ROM.
Well, it depends on your system. If you’re using a high-end computer, you can run up to 5 instances at a time.