Cinema HD is a free and perfect entertainment app to watch new releases and the latest blockbusters. And Linux is an open-source operating system that can be handled even by a newbie. So, it’s a perfect match up between Linux and Cinema HD App. Learn how to stream Cinema HD on Linux.
We have many operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux. Then which is the most friendly operating system? I would say Linux is the most convenient operating system of all. In addition to that, it is absolutely free.
To install Android applications on Windows and Mac, we have emulators like BlueStacks and Nox App Player. But, how to install apps on Linux.
For installing third-party apps on Linux Operating Systems, we have an outstanding app that is Anbox.
What is Anbox???
Anbox is free and open-source software that allows you to run Android Apps on Linux/GNU operating systems.
Unlike other software like Shashlik and Genimobile, Anbox is more compatible and it runs the Android System under the same platform as the host operating system does.
No emulation layer is necessary and everything directly runs on Hardware.
Get the file from the below link and install it accordingly like any other deb file.
If you’re not sure how to install Anbox, please refer to the following link: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/run-android-apps-games-linux/
Downloading Cinema HD to your Linux PC
- After the successful installation of Anbox, you should see Anbox is avilable in Desktop Menu.
- Launch Anbox Application.
- You’ll see all basic android applications such as Calender, Clock, Calculator and Email.
- Before downloading Cinema HD, we must enable Unknown Sources. Do this by Settings >>> Security >>> Unknow Sources >>> OK.
- By using WebView Shell browser, visit the page https://cinemahdupdates.com/cinema-hd-apk-download/ and download the Cinema HD application.
- Once you download the app, double click on the file to install.
- Hold for sometime for the installation.
- Now open the app for new movies and exciting TV Shows.
- This is how one can stream Cinema HD on Linux.
Yes, It is legal to Use. As you know it’s an open-source OS, So you can get Cinema HD without any legitimate issues.
It’s like an emulator service and allows you to run android apps on Linux. Unlike other services, Anbox runs on the Android system under the same platform as that of Linux. So you no need to enter into a virtual operating system.
You can use other services but the problem is they run on a separate platform rather than a hosting platform.